Orecchiette pasta, spanner crab, chilli, lemon and watercress
150 gram packet raw Fraser Isle Spanner crab meat
150 grams orecchiette pasta
4 cloves of garlic, finely sliced
1 large red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped rind and juice of 1 lemon
1/2 bunch watercress, washed and picked
4 tablespoons olive oil
sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
1. Cook pasta according to packet instructions, keep aside.
2. In a large pan add olive oil, heat over medium heat.
3. When hot add garlic, allow to become golden brown.
4. Turn heat up, add chilli and crab, cook for 20 seconds.
5. Add pasta, toss through to warm, then add lemon juice, lemon rind and watercress.
6. Season to taste, toss and serve.
Recipe from Fraser Isle Spanner Crab